Return and Refund Policy
At WearMe.ng, we take pride in our quality products and we value our relationship with you. If at the time of delivery, you feel our products do not meet your needs please return the item by following our e-commerce return policy within the applicable 15 day period.
How to Return a Product Purchased from our E-Commerce Site
- No e-commerce returns will be accepted without a prior notice to us.
- A Return Authorization may be requested up to 3 days from the shipping invoice date.
- To secure the appropriate return authorization information contact us via email at email@example.com
- Returns and refunds are only accepted for items purchased via our online store.
- Items must be returned in its original condition and including the original packaging.
- It is highly suggested to use a traceable shipping method for all returned items.
- If an item is being returned for credit, no credit will be issued until the item has been We do not keep your credit card information on file, and will call you to obtain the appropriate information should we decide to issue a credit. At our discretion, we may issue a company check to reimburse you instead.
- Shipping and handling charges are not refundable and are paid by you. The customer is responsible for all shipping charges and insurance on all return shipments.
- A 10% inspection and restocking fee will apply to all returns.
- Any deviation from the return policy outlined above will result in a delay of your refund, additional restocking fees or refusal of your return.